The tubular heating furnace is made of stainless steel sheet (surface pattern) pressed into two semicircles, two semicircular barrels are assembled with stainless steel end caps at both ends, and then the two semicircular barrels are connected with a stainless steel hinge on one side of the furnace body, and the other side is used Imported stainless steel buckles are installed and assembled into a furnace body. The opening and closing of the furnace body are equipped with stainless steel handles, which is convenient for users to open or close the two half-round furnaces freely. The furnace is installed with alloy resistance wires and filled with heat-resistant thermal insulation. Material silicon carbide furnace tile, and ceramic fiber insulation material, the shell is equipped with a junction box connected to the power supply (two semicircular furnaces are connected in parallel and series) and the furnace body is installed with a fixed tripod.
Tubular heating furnaces are suitable for petrochemical refinery research institutes (institutes), oil refining production units, atmospheric and vacuum distillation, catalytic cracking, hydrocracking, delayed coking, catalytic reforming, aromatics separation, hydrofining, alkylation, gas fractionation , Asphalt, hydrogen production, desulfurization, sulfur production, etc. Some refineries also have tubing heating devices such as solvent deasphalting, solvent dewaxing, paraffin wax molding, solvent refining, lubricating oil hydrofining and clay refining.
This product is beautiful, clean and hygienic, easy to install, and can be heated in sections and temperature controlled in sections. When ordering, please specify the requirements with the attached drawings, indicating the outer diameter of the heating furnace reactor, the outer diameter of the furnace body, the length of the furnace body, the number of heating sections and the mounting position of the bracket, the voltage power and quantity of each section.
1 Furnace size error range: ±1.0mm.
2. Power error range: ±5%.
3. Insulation strength: ≥5MΩ
4. The gap between the furnace tile and the reactor: 2-3mm
5. Working temperature: 200-1100℃
1. Install the fixing frame of the furnace body correctly (discrete and horizontal),
2. After opening the furnace, install the reactor in the furnace, close the furnace and close the buckle.
3. According to the heating distribution of each section of the furnace, connect the control power supply of each section to the wiring combination on the furnace body, and insert the thermocouple (according to the different requirements of each company, there are two methods of axial and radial insertion)
4. Check the insulation degree of the furnace body, and effectively ground it, and start working after confirming that it is correct.