WSK-Z (TH) type temperature and humidity controller is used in various occasions where temperature and humidity need to be detected and controlled. In particular, the anti-condensation protection and environmental protection of various high and low voltage switch cabinets, box-type substations, etc. of the power system can effectively prevent component failure caused by excessively high or low temperature in the cabinet or creepage caused by excessive humidity , Flashover accident.
Take the single-chip microcomputer as the control core, adopt imported high-performance temperature and humidity sensors, measure and control one temperature signal and one humidity signal at the same time, and realize digital display. The upper and lower limits are set and displayed through the keys, so that the instrument automatically starts the heater or fan according to the site conditions. It has many advantages such as small and beautiful, easy to install and use, stable and reliable performance.
3. Technical indicators
1. Power supply: AC220V±10% 50HZ
2. Control range: temperature -30~120℃, humidity 0~100%RH
3. Control accuracy: temperature ±1℃, humidity ±5%RH
4. Control output capacity: AC220V, 5A, passive contact output
5. Power consumption: £3VA
6. Working environment: temperature -40~85℃, relative humidity <95%RH, no corrosive gas and dust
7. Dimensions and installation methods: Shape 48×48×80(mm) 45×45(mm) Panel embedded
8. Sensor board size: 55mm×65mm
4. Working principle
After the temperature signal detected by the temperature sensor is processed, it is sent to the microcontroller for logical judgment and display:
1. When the temperature is too high (higher than the set temperature upper limit), the cooling contact is closed and the cooling device is started. When the temperature drops below the set return difference, the cooling contact is released and the cooling device is closed.
2. When the temperature is too low (below the set temperature lower limit), the heating contact is closed and the heating device is started. When the temperature rises above the set return difference, the heating contact is released and the heating device is closed.
3. When the humidity is too high (higher than the set upper limit of humidity), the heating contact is closed and the heating device is started. When the humidity drops below the set hysteresis value, the heating contact is released and the heating device is closed.
4. When the temperature is between the upper and lower limits and the humidity is lower than the set upper limit of humidity, the heating and cooling equipment will not work and the instrument is in the measurement display state.