SK-Z (TH) intelligent humidity controller is used in various occasions where humidity needs to be detected and controlled. In particular, the anti-condensation protection and environmental protection of various high and low voltage switch cabinets and box-type substations in the power system can effectively prevent creepage and flashover accidents caused by excessive humidity in the cabinet.
With single-chip microcomputer as the control core, imported high-performance humidity sensors are used to measure and control humidity signals and realize digital display. The upper and lower limits are set and displayed through the keys, so that the instrument automatically starts the heater according to the on-site situation. It has many advantages such as small and beautiful, easy to install and use, stable and reliable performance.
3. Technical indicators
1. Power supply: AC220V±10% 50HZ
2. Control range: Humidity 0~100%RH
3. Control accuracy: humidity ±5%RH
4. Control output capacity: AC220V, 5A, active output
5. Power consumption: £3VA
6. Working environment: temperature -40~85℃, relative humidity <95%RH, no corrosive gas and dust
7. Dimensions and installation method: shape 48×48×100(mm) 35mm rail type installation
8. Sensor board size: 55mm×65mm
4. Working principle and key operation
After the humidity signal detected by the humidity sensor is processed, it is sent to the microcontroller for logical judgment and display:
1. When the humidity is too high (higher than the set upper limit of humidity), the heating contact is closed and the heating device is activated. When the humidity drops below the set hysteresis value, the heating contact is released and the cooling device is closed.
2. When the humidity is lower than the set humidity upper limit, the heating device does not work, and the instrument is in the measurement display state.