The flake stainless steel mica heater utilizes the good insulation performance of mica board (mica sheet) and its high temperature resistance. It uses mica board (sheet) as the skeleton and insulation layer, supplemented by galvanized sheet or stainless steel sheet for support and protection. Various types of heating devices such as plate, sheet, cylinder, cone, cylinder, circle, etc. are made. The power design can reach 2.5W/Cm2-3.5W/Cm2, and the temperature can withstand 600℃. Mica heating plates are widely used for heating in household appliances, metallurgy, chemical, plastic processing, and electrical appliances industries.
2 Technical characteristics of flake mica heater
1. High temperature resistance. The mica board can withstand 600℃ high temperature.
2. Good insulation performance. The insulation resistance is greater than 100MΩ.
3. Light weight and thin thickness. Small size and high power.
4. It can be designed into various shapes conveniently and easily according to needs, with low cost.
3 Application of mica heater
1. Widely used in household appliances, such as rice cookers, microwave ovens, electronic disinfection cabinets, hair dryers, electric irons, etc.
2. It is widely used as heating parts on various machines and equipment, such as plastic presses, copiers, printers, fax machines, etc.
3. Various industrial and agricultural heating occasions, such as mold heating, plastic machinery, and other heating and drying devices.
4 Mica heater performance index
1. Insulation resistance: ≥100 MΩ.
2. Withstand voltage: 1500V/1min.
3. Temperature resistance: 600℃.
4. Power deviation range: ±5%.
5 Technical parameters of mica heater
1 Voltage ≤380V
2 Power 100～1000W
3 Working temperature -20～600℃
4 Shape size according to customer needs