1. Small volume and large power: the heater mainly adopts bundle type tubular electric heating element
2. Fast thermal response, high temperature control accuracy and high comprehensive thermal efficiency.
3. High heating temperature: the maximum design working temperature of the heater can reach 850 ℃.
4. The medium outlet temperature is uniform and the temperature control accuracy is high.
5. Wide range of application and strong adaptability: the heater can be used in explosion-proof or ordinary occasions, with explosion-proof level up to D Ⅱ B and C, and pressure resistance up to 20MPa.
⒍ long service life and high reliability: the heater is made of special electric heating materials, designed with low surface power load and multiple protections, which greatly increases the safety and service life of the electric heater.
⒎ fully automatic control: according to the requirements, through the design of heater circuit, it is convenient to realize the automatic control of outlet temperature, flow, pressure and other parameters, and can be connected with computer.
8. Remarkable energy-saving effect. Almost 100% of the heat generated by electric energy is transmitted to the heating medium.
Convert electrical energy into heat to heat an object. It is a form of power utilization. Compared with general fuel heating, electric heating can obtain higher temperature (such as arc heating, the temperature can reach more than 3000 ℃), and it is easy to realize automatic control and remote control of temperature (such as vehicle electric heating cup), which can maintain a certain temperature distribution of heated objects as required. Electric heating can directly generate heat in the heated object, so it has high thermal efficiency and fast heating speed. According to the heating process requirements, it can realize the overall uniform heating or local heating (including surface heating), and it is easy to realize vacuum heating and control atmosphere heating. In the process of electric heating, there are less waste gas, residue and smoke, which can keep the heated object clean and not pollute the environment. Therefore, electric heating is widely used in production, scientific research and test fields. Especially in the manufacture of single crystals and transistors, mechanical parts and surface quenching, smelting of ferroalloys and the manufacture of artificial graphite, electric heating is used.
According to the different ways of electric energy conversion, electric heating is usually divided into resistance heating, induction heating, arc heating, electron beam heating, infrared heating and medium heating.